Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Grazing

The weather is so pleasant and spring like.  A slight breeze is blowing that is refreshing.  I decided to go outside and take a few pictures of the sheep grazing.  They were all laying down when I headed out.  



It is hard to take a picture of them relaxing because as soon as you get close they get up.  That's why the first picture is so far away. 






After waiting for a while, they relaxed and a couple lay down again.  One of the older babies was out of the fence.  I let it stay out because it wouldn't run off by itself.  They stay together.




 As I was trying to post this, the doorbell rang.  I went to the door.  A very kind gentleman had stopped to warn me that our sheep were out and had been by the road.  Shelly and I thanked him and dashed outside to try to corral the sheep.  I grabbed my phone to snap a few shots of the wayward animals.



They were grazing in our backyard by the time I got out there.  Thankfully I had Shelly to help block them from running back out to the front.  We were trying to get them in their fence when Mark got home with the boys.  Whewww!  Saved once again by my knight in shining armour!

No comments:

Post a Comment