Monday, February 6, 2023

2023, what will it be like?

 Changes, challenges and choices!

The year has already started out with changes.  Changes in agriculture, finance, culture & faith.  All of these areas effect our personal lives.  We live in a changing world.  Some are good..... many are bad!  Life is full of changes; I like the good ones...like a new grand baby to our married son and daughter in law, the weather changing from several days of gloomy weather to sunny and warm, a newborn calf, the abundant harvest.  We need to embrace change, realize it is a reality and be flexible to "keep from getting bent out of shape"! 😊


Challenges, they come our way.  A 5k marathon, growing a new garden, trying to master a skill can all be challenges.  They can be used to strengthen us, grow us, or do we can allow them to defeat us.  I want to choose to learn and grow by them.  I personally don't like when things are to challenging but am learning, it is in the challenge that growth comes, and I want more personal growth.


Choices!  This is what it boils down to.  How am I going to choose to respond to the issues of life.  Do I choose to walk in the truth, to embrace the goodness of God and the blessings HE imparts to me in life.  Do I choose wisdom and virtue?  Do I choose to overcome evil with good?  Do I choose to change the course I am on to adapt to the challenges of life?  


I look forward to 2023!  I hope you do to?

No comments:

Post a Comment