- That He saved me out of a pit, loves me and accepts me into his eternal family as an adopted son. Heir to all the blessings of full sonship and life eternal in HIS glorious presence.
- 15 years of married blessing to my wonderful wife and the fruit of our love in our 5 lovely children.
- The beauty of His created earth seen in the everyday things of nature like: a sunrise, new born calf, or how a rooster knows to crow in the morning.
- Our friends! People like you, people who encourage us. Friends that give a smile or a pat on the back at times when needed. I think of many of these friends that are spread all over this nation, folks that we love, those who are our friends in nearly every state of the nation.
- The great harvest that we have been blessed with another year. Fruits, grains, vegetables, meats, all stored up for the cold winter months. Canned apple cider or apple butter that will be enjoyed by giggly children and the smell of fresh bacon frying in the pan. All given to us by God's gracious hand!
Sunday, December 18, 2011
I woke up this morning with a verse out of the Bible on my mind. It goes like this, "I thank my God for every remembrance of you." This is exactly how I was feeling this morning. I found myself thanking Jesus for so many things that I had forgotten about or hadn't thought about for some time. Here are a few things that I gave thanks to God for: